border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, February 22, 2010

Well, I meant to update....

So last week, I had lots to say and no time to say it. Now, I forget what I was gonna say. This is why I must blog when I get the idea - otherwise it just disappears. So I will just pick up here instead of trying to figure out what I was gonna say.

This weekend was a really fun one and went by too fast. Saturday we went to the water park and whew, I was tuckered out by the end of the day. The water park is about a mile and a half from the house. So we went early, swam and played then came home and had lunch, ran errands and then went back. Stayed till early evening and came home for dinner. At that point we could have went back but we were all pretty tuckered out - including manchild. By the time dinner was done we were all ready for bed.

Sunday we got some things cleaned out and packed up. Went to pick up the boat out of storage so Mr. Cheeky could take it down south. I did a little research on a new device for my kitties when we move. Its called a cat genie (just google it). I currently have a litter robot but I think the genie may be the way to go with the new house. Speaking of the new house, we are still undecided on whether to build or buy. At this point, we are looking at new construction in progress or maybe a model home or something. Again, not sure. I will be planning a trip down in the next couple weeks to make the final call.

We did get our taxes completed and filed this weekend. Glad to have that out of the way. Getting a little bit back. Not a huge amount but much better than paying that is for sure.

We also got our computer cleaned up. Last weekend we were hit with a pretty nasty virus and it took forever to get it cleaned up. But its clean. I was almost to the point of buying a new computer. Only because this one is several years old and while it runs OK I wasn't about to put a lot of money into it when I could just get a new one and then reformat this one to play on....know what I mean? But in the end we were able to save this one and life goes on.

Cheeky - who is headed off to work.....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:46 AM :: 4 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky