border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday....

This has been one of the longest "short" weeks in recent history. I am soooo glad that the weekend is upon us. Of course I have tons to do around the house and then there is the Monster Jam Truck Show on Saturday night and the football game on Sunday....but its ok. I like that kind of busy. The kind that I control.

Sounds like I have been complaining a lot lately. Hmmmmm I have to think about that because I don't want to be a whiner.....well unless I can get something out of whining. I think I know where it is all coming from.....but I can't talk about it.....yet. BUT....I will be able to very very soon. The seed has been planted and the hints have been dropped.....


Cheeky - who wonders if she is being mysterious enough.....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:47 AM :: 1 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky