border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, January 18, 2010

Wherein I spurt out randomness.....

It may help to keep track of my craziness if I use bullets...

**First and foremost - Happy Anniversary to my Mommy and Daddy!

**I have started the valentines creations. They are pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. I will be sending them out to the usual group but if you are new (and lurking....I see you out there) and want to be added to the list - just shoot me a note and I will add you. You won't be sorry. Just ask those that are already on the list.

**It was practically bikini weather this weekend - it hit the 30s! And rumor has it it will be in the upper 20's lower 30's all week. Now where is my sunscreen?

**Picked out my new treadmill yesterday. And you know how much I am paying for it? Zip, Zilch, Nada....that's right - Sears is picking up the tab....good thing I got the extended warranty. AND the new one is much fancier with more bells and whistles than my old one - woot woot! I love Sears - best customer service EVER! They get it right!

**So glad today is a holiday. I like having an extra day just to veg a little.

**Did ya watch that Vikings/Cowboys game yesterday?

**Yesterday while shopping there was a song playing over the load speaker....I found my self singing out loud....in the store....with people around.....looking at me. I thought about breaking into a dance and really giving them a show.

**24 started last night....now there is another night of the week where I won't get anything done. Monday 24, Tuesday and Wednesday American Idol, and then starting in Feb - Thursday will be Survivor night......yep my productivity around Chez Cheeky is about to come to a screeching halt.

**Maybe I am dating myself here - but did you watch the new show Human Target last night before 24? The show itself isn't great but the main dude on there....he reminds me of a young Lee Majors (hello....The Six Million Dollar Man...the Fall Guy?) - looks like he could be his son or something.

OK that's enough randomness for one day.....

Cheeky - who is off to sing and enjoy her holiday.....

Holiday Celebrate
Holiday Celebrate

If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice

Everybody spread the word
We're gonna have a celebration
All across the world
In every nation
It's time for the good times
Forget about the bad times, oh yeah
One day to come together
To release the pressure
We need a holiday

If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate (Come on lets celebrate)
Just one day out of life (holiday)
It would be, it would be so nice

You can turn this world around
And bring back all of those happy days
Put your troubles down
It's time to celebrate
Let love shine
And we will find
A way to come together
And make things better
We need a holiday

If we took a holiday (holiday)
Took some time to celebrate (celebrate)
Just one day out of life (just one day)
It would be, it would be so nice

Holiday Celebrate
Holiday Celebrate

If we took a holiday (oh yeah oh yeah)
Took some time to celebrate (come on let's celebrate)
Just one day out of life (holiday)
It would be, it would be so nice

Holiday (oh yeah oh yeah) Celebrate (come on lets celebrate)

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:37 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky