border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Its that time of year again....

AMERICAN IDOL!!! Ahh yes, that time of year where at least at this point there are two nights a week I won't get anything accomplished because I will be in front of the TV!

So far this season I am pleased. I have liked the guest judges (Mary J Blige was crackin me up last night). There are a few early favorites (just be cause I like them not necessarily because I think they will win).

I am anxious to see how Ellen is going to do. I have high hopes. I was going to do a loooong post critiquing each one but that will come later, after they have it narrowed down. Your excited...I can tell....hahaha

Cheeky - who is doing her mic check....check check....is this thing on?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:00 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky