border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I know I complain a lot

But really.....being this busy at work is just not right. I mean, I need time to goof off right? Something must be done about this....pronto! HA!

Last weekend was a good one. It was cold and rainy but that didn't really bother me. Watched Angels and Demons on DVD. It was better than I thought it would be. Of course its been a couple years since I read the book so I didn't remember every tiny detail that was left out of the movie. I think that is what ruined the movie of the DaVinci Code for me. I had just finished reading the book and remember every little thing they left out.

I was a little disappointed they didn't give a lot of attention to the ambigrams in the movie. I thought that part was really interesting. But that just may be the crafty/arty part of me.

Valentines cards are 80% complete. I will have them done by this weekend and in the mail by the next.

Cheeky - who is headed out to get poked by needles (its time for lab work).

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:23 AM :: 1 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky