border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, February 03, 2010

And now its time to make decisions....

So, with the upcoming move, I have been looking at houses for sale. There are quite a bit to choose from. But I have time. So, the idea was brought up to build. Now do I build or buy? There are arguments on each side. But at this point in time I am leaning toward building. I have never built a home before, always bought (although I always said that if I was ever going to build it would be the house I would stay in and not move again - but that is not the case here). After looking at what is on the market and preliminary (very preliminary) looking at builders it seems that I can build cheaper. Let me say that again....in a down market where foreclosures abound it looks like I can build cheaper. Amazing isn't it? And there is the issue of time....I have that luxury and can be flexible in my relo date. Of course there is a lot more research to do but that is what the thought is now....but if ya'll know anything about me that will change....and change again HA!

Oh and a side note: For those of you that are wondering. I LOVE the new treadmill and have already been on it - running. Yeah, you read that right....running. Me. And manchild may or may not have taken a video of me doing said running with his cell phone. I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of said video.

Cheeky - who is off in search of manchild's phone - there's some deleting to be done.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:07 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky