border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, January 28, 2010

For those of you not on Facebook....

I have made my "announcement". And so I am going to make it here too. The Snow Trapped Southern Girl will no longer be "snow trapped" as of June of this year. That's right....southern girl is going home! I am moving back to South Carolina. Back to the land of Merita bread and Dukes Mayo and the Piggly Wiggly.

The only reason I am waiting until June is because I promised teenage daughter I would not move until she graduated. Its a sacrifice....but I am a mom....that's what we do right? Right?

Manchild is ok with the move - he really doesn't care as long as we get a pool he said. I think I can accommodate that request.

Now of course moving does come with its "problems". Mainly, what will I rename the blog? I may have to hold a contest or something.....

Cheeky - who is ready for the warm weather....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:12 AM :: 5 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky