border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chez Cheeky is NOT a home for wayward animals....

I repeat....Chez Cheeky is NOT a home for wayward animals...unless of course you are a cute little baby like little kitten britches. What I am referring to was the big, fat (pregnant looking fat), ugly, stinky, food stealing opossum. First of all, it scared me half to death. Here is the scenario...I went outside to call little kitten britches in for the night (she loves being out in this warm weather during the day). So, I open the door and look out and see this ugly thing run under the sofa on the porch. I knew immediately what it was....I didn't however know how huge it was. So....I did what any girl would do in my position....I called the man....on the phone....cause he wasn't here. DANG!

So I go out on the deck, armed with a broom to scare it away...but it scared me instead. I didn't immediately see the critter and when I walked around the table there it was....there went another two years off my life. It (I am saying it cause I don't know if it was male or female) managed to squeeze its fat bootay through the rails on the deck and either jump down or crawl under the deck - I don't know which. The critter had eaten all the kitty food, drank all the water and was eye-balling the kitty bed. Really, this is not a hotel for animals!

Then of course I started worrying about little kitten britches cause this ugly thing was bigger than she is. I went back out on the deck and she came running but was sniffing everything - she knew somebody had been eating her food and laying in her bed and it wasn't Goldilocks!

Ahhhh the joys of country living.......

Oh and as a side note, for those of you that have been following me for a while. Ted is taking revenge...its like a sad "B" horror movie sequel. There will be more details when I have them....but its not going to be fun. For those of you new to the blog, I will link the adventures of Ted when I update about his revenge so you can come up to speed.....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:10 AM :: 2 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky