border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, October 01, 2010

Guess it must be true.....

I think I am back in the swing of things as far as blogging is concerned. I have managed to blog every day this week - woot woot for me! HA!

Today is shaping up to be a rather busy day. Lots to do and lots of errands before my last "free" weekend for a while. Next week we are headed to NC for the weekend. The weekend after that we are headed to the beach. The weekend after that I am headed to Concord, NC for Christmas made in the South (yes my friends, its that time of year where the Christmas craft shows begin - LOVE IT!). The weekend after that is Halloween. So the month of October is already planned out for me and its only Oct 1st! November's calender is getting full too but, I am not complaining. Oh no....not me.

In other news, manchild has taken to calling me "woman". I guess it could be worse - HA!

Cheeky - who, in honor of Friday night, is heading to the meat market to get a big fat honker for dinner.......don't hate.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:53 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky