border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pyromania

I am sure that the neighbors are loving us. Over the last several weeks we have been clearing out a lot of brush, leaves, trees, weeds, etc from the back yard and to the side where we are going to have a garden. Its been a LOT and when I say lot I mean A.LOT of hard work. We have been breaking it up in smaller pieces but now its getting to be crunch time. Its time to start planting root veggies and other various goodies and the garden section of the yard isn't ready yet. So, starting today and moving forward there will be lots of little fires in my back yard to finish clearing the brush. Yes, I am experienced fire starter - I know what I am doing.

And in case you are wondering, while I am out tending the fire, I will also be practicing my smoke signal skills.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:20 AM :: 2 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky