border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, April 20, 2006

Huge sigh of relief aka Happy Dance!!

I am soooo glad it was Ace that got the big old boot last night and not my man and eye candy Chris! As I was watching last night I was on pins and needles and was just starting to say a few unlady like phrases until Ryan announced it was Ace that was gone. Huge sigh of relief!

I missed the show on Tuesday (hence no post) and was bumming. The show started out fabulously with Rod Stewart - I just love Rod Stewart and he sang one of my all time favorite songs too!

When Ryan was messing with Taylor and made him choose the bottom three (which by the way was wrong wrong wrong) I was a little concerned and then I was seriously concerned when he told Paris to go sit down. But it all worked out in the end!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:54 AM :: 5 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky