border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Its a beautiful day (even if it is cloudy)

Last night was wonderful! I got to hang out with my friends and eat some wonderful mexican food. Then it rained last night with makes for some wonderful sleep.

Today I am back to reality somewhat. I have some work work that I have to do (good thing I telecommute) throughout the day.

This evening I will be dining with my friend Gerlind and her man Eric. We will probably go out but I am secretly hoping that Eric will cook. They are from Germany and let me tell ya - that man can cook! Either way, it will be great to see them again. Hopefully it will either be an early dinner or a late one so I can watch American Idol for my review tomorrow.

I will update more later but as for now - work calls...ugh

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 10:40 AM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky