border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, April 07, 2006

SPF - and the camera died - aaccckkk!

I had the greatest ideas for SPF today - I was rather proud that I was going to be artistic but look what happened....

















The camera is dying. Now this irratates me on many levels. The teenage daughter has a game today and without a camera...no pictures. I have a full day of work ahead of me so I will not have time to run out and get a new one. Any suggestions on what kind - I want a good one this time.

Look at this crap.....

















Today has not been my day. The teenage daughter missed the bus, I STILL haven't had my coffee and its almost 9. The elderly dog decided he needed to pee on himself this morning and now the camera is dying. Is it too early to start drinking?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:49 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky