border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, July 24, 2006

Finally - something went RIGHT

For those of you that have waited ever so patiently.....blogger has decided to grant me the ability to post pictures once again (humbly bowing down before the blogger gods/goddesses). So.....please see the post with Redneck Luv - the pics are finally there! Hmmm....does this mean its gonna be a good day? I guess I should consult Angry Dad....

Mom and Dad finally got in around 2:30AM Friday nite/Saturday AM. But.....since it was the never-ending day from hell, of course something else had to go wrong....and it did. Some how they managed to lose Daddy's luggage...lovely...just lovely. By the time we get to Chez Cheeky it was after 4am! Get home, crawl in the sack - pass the crap out! Unfortunately, as fate would have it, I could only sleep until 8:30am. Got up, felt somewhat decent considering the previous day/night. Reconfirmed the fact it was a rest day and just sorta chilled. Had to run out to the pharmacy for a refill and to the grocery store for some big ol honkin ribeye steaks and veggies for grillin' but other than that - we just hung out here.

Mom and I spent some time downstairs scrappin'. She isn't really into that sorta thing but she helped me out with some of my pages (while ABBA was playing in the background). Daddy and Mr. Cheeky (along with the kids) headed out to the river to catch some crawdads for bait for later that evening. They got home and we grilled - pretty dang tasty if I do say so myself. Mom and I scrapped some more and everyone else went out. Daddy and Mr. Cheeky went fishing and the kids went to the park to play ball.

Ended the day with a good walk. Mom came along and it wasn't the usual long power walk but it was still good. Watched Mad TV before falling asleep and ya'll, if you didn't see it - you missed one of the funniest sketches I have seen in a really really long time!

Sunday: Back to the Mall of America. Mom and Dad wanted to go. I didn't spend as much this time but I did partake of some Dairy Queen (hey, I deserved it) and bought a sports kit for my Ipod - now I don't have to worry about it when I exercise. After spending all day walking around (and no they didn't cover all of it), came home and vegged a little more.

Monday: Got up this morning at the butt crack of dawn to get in some exercise. Couple of miles on the bikes. And now that my post is done - I will jump in the shower and start working a little while everyone continues to sleep.

Cheeky - who has some motivation this morning and is singing some Outkast: My baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know fo shooo..
Uh, But does she really wanna but can't stand to see me walk ou the dooo..
Don't try to fight the feelin' because the thought alone is killing me right nooww...Uh, thank god for mom and dad for sticking through together 'cause we don't know hooowww...Heeeyyy... Yaaaaaaa..

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:46 AM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky