border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, July 27, 2006

I got tagged....I got tagged

The way cool chic who is The Southern Fried Girl tagged me today.....so while the blogger gods/goddesses are cooperating and letting me post (and comment) I better hurry up and post.

When did you first start blogging?

Just last year actually - ummm in August - hey! that means my bloggerversary is coming up...wooohoo. I actually didn't start getting more regular about it until a month or so later.


What don't you talk about?

The usual hot topics - religion, politics, you know that sorta thing. I try not to get tooooo personal cause well, I have family that reads this and I wouldn't want ALL of my secrets out....(but if you really wanna know just email me...hehe)

Are you and your blogging persona the same person?

Yep! I am just as goofy in person as I am on here.....scary huh?


How do you use blogging to build friendships?

I am shocked at the friendships I have made on here....who knew? I would love to just have a big ol bloggin party with all my blogger buddies...now that would be fun!


How would you describe your writing style?

I write like I think and like I talk. Yep, I say crap all the time. Yep, I can be a smarty pants. Yep, when you say to yourself "is she really that ..."insert adjective here"....I really am.


So who am I gonna tag.....Hmmmm....decisions decisions....well Robin I think you need to get tagged cause you were dissin on me earlier in your blog....hehe and you thought I wouldn't get ya back... And of course its gotta be Easily Amused cause well she has been getting a little slack lately...and we just can't have that now can we???

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 2:24 PM :: 8 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky