border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So what do I talk about today?

OH I dunno.....things are a little calm around these parts so I will just give you a little randomness.

Check your mail, all the Turkey day cards are out! This is my first attempt at a Turkey day card so let me know what you think. If you want on the Christmas list, better send me that address quick!

Mr. Cheeky came home Friday night. He will be here through the week and then leave again on Saturday night.

I have already started my Christmas shopping and a few gifts are already on their way - sweet!

I am going out on Black Friday - last year I won, lets see what happens this year.

This weekend, we bought a treadmill. I need it - now I have no excuse (but give me time I will find one). Everyone has been using it. Let's see how long that lasts.

That's it - that's all I got for ya today. Pathetic I know....

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:48 AM :: 23 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky