border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, December 21, 2007

Just a couple of things....

First and Foremost - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the woman that birthed the Cheeky! Give her some love ya'll. Last year her birthday was on Thursday and I did a Thursday Thirteen tribute to her. You can see thatHERE .




Next - Last night, the manchild had his moment of glory at the highschool hockey game. He was the flag carrier. He was so proud. I love how the announcer did his name, he skates around and then goes "and the rest of the Royals" - like manchild was the prime one. Check it out:


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


I also got my first glimpse of the friend that is a boy (hence forth known as hockey boy). Of course I didn't get to get a good look cause he plays hockey and well the helmet can distract the view.

Labels: , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:05 AM :: 20 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky