border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, January 03, 2008

What day is it?

Seriously, with the holidays I don't even know what day it is. Since everyone returned to work and school (except me cause I am on retirement), I kept thinking yesterday was Monday. All.Day.Long! I am so confused.

On a more lucid note, I have to say that you gotta love it when your family really knows what your addictions are and becomes enablers of said addictions. Yesterday, I received a package from my Mommy and Daddy in NC. What was it you ask? It is something I will display with pride at all times during the year regardless of what anyone else thinks. Light up flamingos for my lawn!!!!! Woot!! EA if you are reading this - honey I know you are jealous.

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:06 AM :: 20 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky