border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, December 28, 2007

We be Smart and other Random Stuff

Well its official, I live in a city that is literate. Woot! As a matter of fact, we are #1 on the list.

It appears that I am having to take the girls to the mall today. They just can't stand it. The gift cards are burning a hole in their pockets. I will go but I am not really looking for anything right now so I will just be the taxi driver. I think I have talked them out of going to MOA.

Tonight might be the night to officially meet Hockey boy. Teenage daughter asked me last night if he could come over tonight. Last time he wasn't feeling well so he didn't come. We will see if it happens this time.

I played in my craft room for a few hours last night and used my new chair that Santa brought me (much more comfy than the card table chair I was using). I won't tell you what I was creating because I know some of you will roll your eyes at me and say "already?". But I will say I am in the design phase and it is something you will receive if you are on "the list" but not for a while. I was also creating some cards for Moi as she won the card giveaway earlier in December. I think once the kids get back to school and things get back to normal I will be doing a lot more scrap pages. I will also actively be updating my craft page so ya'll can take a peek at my handy work if you want. The link is in my blogroll but I will put it in a post when I start updating it again. Its been a long time since I last updated it.

So far I have settled in to unemployment (retirement as my Daddy calls it) pretty well. I started all gung ho with all kinds of projects that I wanted to do but the holiday sort of side tracked them (yeah, that's it, it was the holiday). I think with the new year, it will motivate me to get back on them again.

Nothing really big planned for the weekend. Manchild has a game on Saturday. I may or may not take down the trees. I usually wait until New Year's Day but I think since NYD is in the middle of the week I may just want to go ahead and get it done now. I haven't decided yet.

So that's it - that's all I got for you this morning. Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Labels: , , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:23 AM :: 20 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky