border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, March 09, 2009

Times they are a changin.....

Was a time that I could go to the movies and see a highly anticipated super hero flick and enjoy it. Not this weekend. I went to see Watchmen. Now, I know its dark and not your average super hero flick. I know that. I haven't read the graphic novel but I did a lot of reading last week getting my self up to speed in anticipation of the movie. Ummmm I could go into detail but I won't (I don't want people finding my blog with those key words ...snicker). And definitely NOT for the kids. Nope nope nope.

Save your time and watch Hotel for Dogs instead.

And don't get me started on the time change........its gonna be a loong day.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:41 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky