border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, March 05, 2009

The end of brace face....

Today....teenage daughter gets her braces off. Its been 2 years and 2 months and now it is all over. Yes, I will post pics but that will have to be tomorrow when I get home and see for myself.

It will be interesting to see what she thinks.

Speaking of teeth....I went to the dentist myself this week. Never a happy time in my life (if you have been reading long ya'll know how I feel about the dentist). Well first off, the hygienist I usually get is no longer in that office so now they gave me some torture queen that needs to be questioning terrorists with her tactics. I really don't want her again. I really don't.

Then to top it off.....one of my fractures (I am a grinder, I have many fractures in my teeth) is at the point that it requires a crown. Ummmmm, I don't think so. I had my first crown right after moving here and they used sedation that was supposed to give me amnesia. Ummm it didn't work. And the Dentist said they used the max amount on me. So now they have someone that can totally put me out....like do surgery on me put me out. Sounds good to me. Problem is.....insurance won't cover it. Ummmm.....that with the cost of the crown.....ummmm I don't think so. I am thinking I am just going to take a "wait and see" attitude. Could work in my favor....could result in a root canal down the road (which I have never had and which they WILL be knocking me the crap out for).

So in honor of all the teethy things going on this week - I am singing a little....Hall and Oates.....


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:34 AM :: 4 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky