border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, April 16, 2010

Time keeps on slippin....slippin....slippin....

Wow - I was looking at the calendar the other day and realized that my move is coming up.....very very soon. Well, not soon enough if you ask me but soon enough to know that I have a lot of work to do in the meantime. We have the house decision made and closing on May 14.

Now its time to decide, move myself or pay someone. Ordinarily, I would just say pay someone but.....I can save a considerable amount of cash to do it myself. AND since we are getting rid of a lot of stuff (read that as purging, throwing out, donating, selling, etc) and getting new furniture down there, it may just make sense to do it ourselves. I may regret this statement down the road when I am in the midst of packing and unpacking. The decision isn't final yet. But I may start packing a few things here and there in the meantime.

I have cleaned out my closet and dresser and have several LARGE over flowing bags fo clothes to donate. I can't wear them any more (cause they are too big - woot woot) so I am just getting rid of them. My closet is looking pretty thin but I am only buying essentials until the move. My crafty room may be where I start doing some cleaning, purging and packing this weekend. I have a lot of work to do in there. I know of one project that I am going to do by mid may. A girl I work with is leaving the company and has been there for 10 years. There are lots of pictures and memories for her so I decided to do a scrapbook for her gift. It should be a fairly quick and easy project so I think I will be fine with starting to pack a few things.

Of course I have lots going on but I am trying to be better about blogging. I am sure that once I am moved and settled I will have lots of time for blogging.....but now....not so much.

Cheeky - who is up way to early on a Friday....its going to be a looooooong day.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:52 AM :: 0 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky