border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, April 15, 2011

Time to get my Vamp on!

This week I went to the bookstore in preparation of going to the beach next week for the manchild's spring break. While there, I remembered that the latest book in the Sookie Stackhouse series is coming out May 3rd! AND for the record I can't wait! So, I couldn't really decide on what to get for the beach so I picked up a Harlan Coben book (I think its his 4th in the series but I have read them out of order - either way they are all good and never disappoint) and I picked up Something Borrowed since the movie is coming out mid-May and it looks cute - and the book is always better than the movie.

I get home later that day and realize I wanted to read something.....now but didn't want to get into my beach stash....and then it hit me - time to re-ignite the love affair with a certain blonde Viking Vamp before the next book comes out. So I have decided to go back to where it all started....the beginning of course - duh! So yesterday I pulled out all 10 Sookie Stackhouse books and will re-read them. I am about 30 pages till the end of the first book (yeah I know, I read fast) which I will finish today and start the second one. Eric (my Viking Vamp) isn't in the first one as much as I would like but I am giddy with anticipation of the second book.

So, if you don't see me around much.....I am probably hiding in a comfy spot somewhere getting my Vamp on!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 10:49 AM :: 1 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky