border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ding Dong the Hookies Gone....

That's right Ms. Pickler - you are outta here and there is nothing your ditzy blonde little self can do about it honey! I would have been happy with either Paris of Kellie being gone and I am glad they were in the bottom two.

Was happy to see my (and Easily Amused's) man Chris was in the top two! That is just because he is wonderful!.

I am back in MN now and will be posting on my Charleston trip this afternoon - I need the coffee to kick in first :) Thanks to all of you who left comments on my previous post. I really needed the warm thoughts and condolences!

Cheeky - who was glad to sleep on her own pillow last night

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:45 AM :: 5 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky