border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, July 28, 2006

I know I taste good but this is ridiculous.....(and other random updates)

The other day, we had a nice evening storm and I sat out on the front porch watching it (you know me and storms). In the process, some little piece of crap blood sucking skeeter found her way to me (not the other two people on the porch mind you....but ME) well more specifically to my left index finger....and proceeded to have some dinner (yeah, nice....stupid bi-otch of a skeeter). So its been itching...and generally driving me nuts. Well, this morning I wake up and right above the corner of my mouth on the left side - 3 MORE BITES!! First of all, I want to know how this little sucker got in the house (cause I have a no bugs allowed sign posted clearly for all critters to see - must be the rebellious type)....Secondly, I want to know why it decided to pick on ME! I mean come on....what do I look like - a skeeter-sicle in the flavor of Cheeky? Now I can handle bites but Not.On.My.Face! It looks like I have this really huge zit....cause the bites are so close together and they itch like mad.

I am taking the rest of the day off to hang out with the folks. Not sure what we are gonna do this afternoon but I am sure we can find something - yeah, we are crafty like that.

Played with my Cricut - OMG...I love this toy - LOVE LOVE LOVE it! If you are a scrapper you have to get it (or make friends with someone that has it). Registered for Scrapfest '06 in September at the MOA (Mist1 that MOA is for you....are ya proud of me?). Now people, its July and most of the classes were closed - but I did manage to sneak into one.

A recent conversation between Cheeky and her friend IRL.....

Cheeky: see you learn something new everyday
Friend: Blondes can learn?
Cheeky: No, we TEACH!
Friend: Oh, you must be a brunette then


Yeah - my friends are smart elects too.....

Cheeky - who in honor of Easily Amused's birthday (go on over and show her some love) is singing some Beatles: You say it's your birthday, It's my birthday too--yeah, They say it's your birthday, We're gonna have a good time, I'm glad it's your birthday, Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party, Yes we're going to a party party, Yes we're going to a party party.

I would like you to dance--Birthday, Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday, I would like you to dance--Birthday, Dance

You say it's your birthday, Well it's my birthday too--yeah, You say it's your birthday, We're gonna have a good time, I'm glad it's your birthday, Happy birthday to you!


Update: What I thought was mosquito bites on my face may be something else.....my chin below my lip on the left side and along the jaw line has a rash and is itching like crazy (almost like poison oak/ivy...but I haven't been around that....oh please don't let it be that).....I haven't changed products so I don't think its an allergic reaction to something (considering its only on one side of my face)......it is really driving me nuts and it is starting to look bad....gonna get some benedryl cream and hope it goes away.....I ain't a beauty queen but who wants something like this on their face?

Cheeky - who is terrified that it might be poison and if it is....will need prednesone to get rid of it....and we just don't want to talk about what that does to me.....please please please don't let it be that......

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 12:13 PM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky