border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I've been tagged (kinda sorta) - yep another one...hehe

I've Been Tagged!! I've been tagged by Gracie to:

1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint.
2. Choose five people to do this after you've completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she has been tagged.
4. Start your post with I have been tagged!
Then do this. (copy and paste!)



Favourites:
Favourite Colour: Pink Pink Pink (its my signature color...there is a Steel Magnolias reference for ya..hehe).
Favourite Food: Oh seafood and if I have to pick just one - Lobster
Favourite Movie: This is hard - there are so many....I have fav's I watch when I want to cry (Meet Joe Black, Sweet November...you know chic flicks) then there are the goofy ones (Napoleon Dynamite), then my sci-fi ones (Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter) then my singing ones (Grease, Rocky Horror Picture Show) and of course the Horror ones (Nightmare on Elm street, Halloween, Saw and Saw II) so I don't know that I can pick just one.
Favourite Sport: to watch live? Pro Football (Go Skins!), Hockey, and Baseball....on TV - I can tolerate Pro Football (go Skins! oh wait I already said that).
Favourite Day of the Week: Friday
Favourite Season: Fall
Favourite Ice Cream: Breyers Vanilla Bean

Currents:
Current Mood: drowsy (as a kid I used to have a doll named drowsy - I wonder what happened to her?)
Current Clothes: Nitey shirt
Current Desktop: Bubbles
Current Time: 6:55 am (been awake since 3 am - damn prednisone)
Current Surroundings: My office/ebay room
Current Annoyances: My chin/neck is itchy (thought I was getting better) and my left eye is hurting
Current Thoughts: Ugh its gonna be a looooong day - lots of interviews; I hope this itchy crap goes away soon - I am supposed to be going to the 80's prom this weekend - can't very well go if I look like crap now can I?; ready for the weather to cool off - only supposed to be in the 80's today; I have already gained 2 pounds from this damn prednisone (and that is with me trying to be careful).

First:
First Best Friend: Gwen. She lived down the street from me - we had so much fun.....haven't seen or talked to her in ages not even sure where she is these days.

Last:
Last Drink: non-alcoholic? milk from my cereal (I love that); alcoholic? margarita
Last Car Ride: yesterday when I went to the post office
Last Crush: Oh there are several - Matthew M! **wild thing you make my heart sing**, Joaquin Phoenix to name my favs.
Last Phone Call: Mr. Cheeky - called to make sure I got out of the bed this morning
Last CD played: My NEW 80's mix from Time Life (that I just got yesterday and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!)

Have you ever:
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: YES
Have you ever broken the law: yes
Have you ever been arrested: Nada
Have you ever been on TV: Yep - a couple of times
Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: maybe a peck on the cheek - but that is it.

Things:
5 things you are good at: Remembering (I have a mind like a steel trap, always have- when I sleep that is...when I am not sleeping I can't remember a damn thing and it drives me nuts), cooking (I am food network star wanna be), procrastinating (but I will tell you more about that later), making people smile or putting them at ease, trivia (I have said it before - I have a lot, I mean a LOT of useless crap floating around in this brain....anyone up for a game of trivial pursuit? Scene it?..LOL)

4 things you have done today: ate cereal (lucky charms), gone tinkle, put on itch cream on my chin/neck (and its finally kicking in), read blogs, put my hair in a pony (so it will stop getting on my face and making it itch!)

3 things you can hear right now: the man child playing Call of Duty (he didn't sleep much last night either), My 80's CD's (currently playing: The Human League - Don't you want me), kitty playing with her toy.


Whew....that wasn't so bad....so now I get to tag...hmm lets see.... Southern Fried Girl (just cause you tagged me last week...hehe), Jenn (I don't want you to think I have forgotten about you...hehe), and I know its supposed to be 5 but my reminder just popped up - interview in a few minutes so I will have to do the other later...(see procrastination again).

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:52 AM :: 5 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky