border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I got the bird for my birthday.....

The birthday month continues! I got a package from Patti yesterday and love love love it! Because I have the best friends any girl could ask for....I thought I would just share my gifts with the internets.....nope I ain't braggin' - I am just very thankful!

From Patti:

My monogrammed towel and note pad. Hmmm wonder if she thinks I need to takes notes while on the "thinker"?? I crack myself up.....






From Katie:

Just look at him....too freakin' cute! He is beaded!



From Shell:

Girl...you got skillz!



From Mommy K (a non blogger unfortunately):

Look I got some bling ya'll....




AND a little gift to myself - I found him on clearance and he didn't need to be there all alone....he was only $3....



The bird I exchanged all my tickets for from Dave & Busters....excuse his posture, he had a late night last night....



AND it really is a birthday month. Sunday, I got flowers.....PINK ones!

Labels: ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:08 AM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky