border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary AND Its just a weeee bit chilly

First and foremost -

HAPPY 40TH ANNIVERSARY to my Mom and Dad! Enjoy your dinner tonight at McDonald's!



So I was watching the weather and I see that tomorrow's HIGH is MINUS 3 degrees (that doesn't include windchill). So what I am I doing this weekend? Keeping my happy butt INSIDE! As a matter of fact, manchild has hockey practice tomorrow morning at 6AM! Guess who is not going? That is just too early (we would have to get up at 5) and too cold (remember the HIGH is minus 3 so it will be significantly colder at 5am).

Even though its pretty cold today too, I am going to brave the wind and I am going to the craft store! Wish me luck! OK OK I might go get groceries too (I usually go on Saturdays but ummmm I don't see that happening tomorrow).

So what are your plans for the weekend? And just let me tell ya now if it involves something warm and sunny you can just keep it to yourself - unless of course you plan on sending me a plane ticket to come and join you.

Cheeky - who is cold but still singing.....The Mamas and the Papas - California Dreamin

All the leaves are brown
And the sky is grey
I've been for a walk
On a winter's day
I'd be safe and warm
If I was in L.A.

California dreaming
On such a winter's day

Stopped into a church
I passed along the way
Well, I got down on my knees
And I pretend to pray
You know the preacher like the cold
He knows I'm gonna stay

All the leaves are brown
And the sky is grey
I've been for a walk
On a winter's day
If I didn't tell her
I could leave today

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:31 AM :: 32 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky