border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend Update

I had myself a crafty weekend. Wanna see? Go check out Cheekys Pages over there from my blogroll.

Friday night: It was movie night. Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Can I tell you how much I pink puffy heart this movie? Cause I do. AND I can't believe Mr. Cheeky had never seen it. Yeah, I was in shock too. Even manchild has seen it. As soon as he saw that it was on he came down and did the little hand thing that the alien does at the end. So there we are, manchild and I are doing the hand thing and Mr. Cheeky is just looking at us like - well, like we were aliens!

THEN, as I was watching the movie, I saw that The Day the Earth Stood Still was coming on right after. Ohhhh I wanted to stay up and watch this one but I couldn't make it. BUT I did find out, that they are remaking it and Keanu Reeves is playing Klaatu. It should be coming out in Dec of this year. We'll have to wait and see if that happens.

Saturday: Slept in to 8 and missed hockey practice. Didn't do too much Saturday morning (just a little laundry and walking) and then I spent the afternoon in my craft room while teenage daughter, manchild, and Mr. Cheeky went to the high school hockey games. I loved it!

We had honkers for dinner and then Mr. Cheeky needed to nap a little because he had to work (conference call and via internet) at midnight. While he was napping, I played more in my room. He got up, I went to bed.

Sunday: Up early cause I thought manchild had a game, nope, he just had practice and I don't have to go to the practices (just Mr. Cheeky unless he is not here). So I did a few things around the house. I didn't jump on the treadmill in the morning because I had just showered and was smelling good (LOL). Early afternoon we got Mr. Cheeky ready to travel again and when he left where did I go? Yep, you got it, my craft room! BUT no playing, I was re-arranging!. A fellow "Mr. Cheeky's Company" wife and a friend of hers are coming over Tuesday to scrap. The fellow wife has recently been recruited into the cult and we must make sure the brainwashing is sticking. Her friend is a seasoned scrapper.

So, as I was organizing and moving things around I realized I needed a few things and off I went. I got another cabinet (and it was on sale) so that was cool. I have moved everything around and when its all complete (today) I will have a stamping side of the room and a scrappin side. Yes, I will take pictures but not until its done.

Monday: Up early, and not in a nice way. Ever been woken up with an elbow to the side of the boobage? Yeah, well its a new one for me too and let me just tell ya, its not pleasant. Since Mr. Cheeky is traveling of course I can't sleep alone (or so manchild says) and so I let manchild sleep with me. We have a king size bed and usually manchild is good and stays on his side of the bed and I never know he's there - not last night. I was kicked, rolled on and then OOOOWWWW the elbow.

After the fog lifts, I will be jumping on the treadmill before waking up the manchild for school and then I will be finishing off my room.

Cheeky - who is singing an 80's one hit wonder I heard this weekend while in my room and now I can't get it out of my head unless I put it in yours......Slade - Run Runaway:

Hold on!

I like black and white (dreaming of black and white)
You like black and white
Run run away

See chameleon Lying there in the sun
All things to everyone
Run run away

If you're in the swing (money ain't everything)
If you're in the swing
Run run away

See chameleon Lying there in the sun
All things to everyone
Run run away

If you gotta crush (don't beat about the bush)
When I gotta crush
Run run away

See chameleon Lying there in the sun
All things to everyone
Run run away

Oh now can't you wait (love don't come on a plate)
Oh now can't you wait
Run run away

See there chameleon
Lying there in the sun
All things to everyone
Run run away

Run run away
Run run away
Run run away

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:14 AM :: 15 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky