border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, January 04, 2008

Random Friday

So today its Random Friday to clear out the brain before the weekend.

Today is the first Friday of the month so that means....BUNCO NIGHT!! I have to take an appetiser, I don't know what to take. I want to take something awesome but easy, any suggestions? I did a veggie tray last time. Not very awesome but it was really easy.

The flamingos (there are two) did not make it outside yesterday. The wind kept gusting and I was not about to let my new toys get hurt. Now today is a totally different story! But I know ya'll want to see them so, this is what they look like (from the box). I promise you will get the real deal on the next post.



Today is the day - I am working on the craft blog and getting that updated - TODAY!!

My Sylvester has been all sad since his kitty friends left this week. Kitty girl is once again Queen of the the castle.

Today is also do the laundry and run errands day. Don't you want to come and join in the fun?

Message to Atomik Kitten - Yes! I do crochet! And I would just be thrilled with a pink flamingo pattern! (you didn't leave a link or email for me to answer you directly)

Labels: , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:14 AM :: 24 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky