border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, January 25, 2008

I just can't put my finger on it

Hmmmm.... something looks a little different around here but I just can't put my finger on it. Hmmmmmmmm Bwhahahahaha!

So welcome to my new digs. Whatcha think? Personally, I think its me! Now I would LOVE to take credit for this but I can't. Well, I could but it just wouldn't be honest. I would even like to take credit for the design, nope, can't do that either. I will take credit for finding the person that did it though - yep that was all me!!! Me, me me!

So before I do anything else MIA GIRL YOU ROCK! THANK YOU so much for doing this for me. I LOVE IT!

I have been looking around for a while wanting something new for my little piece of the blogesphere. I have always admired Mia's work and asked her if she wouldn't mind coming up with a little something for me. And Voila!

So come on in, look around and tell me what you think!

Cheeky who is singing a little David Bowie.....

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
(turn and face the strange)
Ch-ch-changes
Don't want to be a richer man
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
(turn and face the strange)
Ch-ch-changes
Just gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me
But I cant trace time

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:10 AM :: 28 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky