border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, January 21, 2008

So I am a little late in posting today

Why? you ask. Cause I was being tortured early this morning and I am just now getting to wear I can talk about it. Yes, it was time for my bi-annual trip to the torture master otherwise known as the dentist. Ya'll know how much I can't stand going to the dentist. It was just for a cleaning but it doesn't matter. I leave the office feeling so exhausted because I am so stressed while I am there. But its over now so let's move on shall we? MMMMkay!

So this weekend was pretty uneventful. Stayed in as much as possible. I spent a lot of time in my craft room and ordered some supplies for my V-day cards online. We did go across the street to play some games with the neighbors which was fun. Coming home after midnight in minus 12 or lower degrees is not.

OH and look at this ya'll.....



Miss Petula gave this to me. I will be passing it on but not today because its after 10 and I didn't eat breakfast before going to the dentist and I need sustenance!

Cheeky - who can't sing this morning because she keeps running her tongue over her teeth like that blonde chick in the Pearl Drops commercial from the 80's!

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 11:13 AM :: 20 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky