border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I stoled it.

Stolen from the Monogram Queen herself - Patti!!!



Finish the sentence with the 1st thought that comes to your mind.

I know....the secret

I believe...truth is stranger than fiction

I fought....too much - glad that is over now

I am angered....sometimes by nothing at all (but you usually get a warning)

I love....my husband and kids

I need....a second honeymoon

I take.....mental notes - I used to remember them all

I hear....the cats playing

I drink....not enough - WATER

I hate....not knowing what I want to do when I grow up

I use.... any excuse to be silly

I want.....new carpet the house

I like.....being silly

I feel....content

I wear....lounge pants, t-shirt (or sometimes long sleeve t's but not today), my granny sweater (I have two and I heart them), and slippers. (Hey! I am retired!)

I left....the comfort of my warm bed to come downstairs and blog

I do.....so pink puffy heart my blogger buds

I hope....the contentment stays for a long time

I dream....of winning the lottery and traveling the globe

I drive....a 2005 Altima SE with 3.5 liter engine - Charcoal gray with leather interior AND heated seats to keep my tushy warm that has been paid for - for 2 years and I LOVE IT!

I listen....to all kinds of music - depends on my mood

I type..... fast

I think.... too much sometimes

I need... to thaw out

I wish... we would hit the lottery for a few million

I am.... more sensitive to some things than I should be

I regret.... some things but not much

I care.... what people think of me

I should....lose weight

I am.... dreading the thought of getting on the treadmill after this post

I said....I would and I did

I wonder....what people will remember about me

I changed....for the better

I cry...at the drop of a hat.

I lose.... stuff all the time and it drives me batty - I think the kids move it to mess with me

I leave... this post to find my tennis shoes to get on the treadmill......ugh

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:01 AM :: 14 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky