border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, July 25, 2011

What a crazy weekend

So this weekend we decided to head to NC for a quick visit with family. What started as a quick visit ended up being full of revelations. Some good, some not so good and some that the jury is still out on HA!

One of the good ones (well for me at least) is that the teenage daughter will be staying in SC for college. So starting this week, its time to start getting her room in order. Painting, furniture, etc.

Another good one is that I finally (after almost ummm 9 months or so) got to meet my Uncle. We as a family have known for a while that my Granny had other children that were adopted out (after the original 5 that I grew up knowing). One, a sister, was found almost 18 years ago. Then last year, another, a brother, found my dad. Now we have learned there may be a set of twins out there somewhere. Apparently, we have family coming out of the woodwork. I was half joking that we need to get "The Locator" (you know from the TV show) on the case to just find them all - HA! I have always said my family was like a soap opera and see....it just keeps going LOL!

There were more revelations, but they are not mine to share so I won't. But, overall, I have to say, that at the end of the day, things will work out.

So, I am thinking I had enough drama for a while. Now, its time to enjoy the last of summer vacation!

Cheeky - who thinks she needs to find some shenanigans to get into.....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:12 AM :: 1 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky