border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Just when you think you know what you are gonna do....

Life decides to change things for you. I had a good day yesterday. After a busy morning I spent pretty much the rest of the day in my crafty room. But instead of creating....I started re-arranging my work space. Not sure I am in love with the move but I needed something a little different. I may be changing it again soon. We will wait and see.

On a sad note, I received a call at 2am this morning that my neice's dad (that would be my sister's first husband) passed away. He has had health issues for years and in the recent months it has gotten worse. Yesterday they were told that he needed a transplant but he would not live through the procedure so the docs were not going to put him on the list. He was given 2 weeks to one month to live. Then later in the day my sister called and said that they were told he was not going to live through the night. His body was worn out and he was tired and ready to go. My neice on the other hand is NOT handling this well. So if you are of the praying mind, please send up a little prayer for her over the coming days. Arrangements have not been made yet, but we will be heading to NC sometime this week for services.

Cheeky - who can't really think of anything witty to say.....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:38 AM :: 1 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky