border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Lookout SC......

Cause this girl and I are headed your way in less than 2 weeks!!!!!!!! That's right, Katie and I are hitting the road. We fly into Charleston for a couple of days and will most likely visit with Patti and if we are lucky this girl too! So first its Charleston and then we are going to head up to Myrtle Beach for a few days in the middle of the week. Shouldn't be too bad since the kids will be back in school down there (I think). Then toward the end of the week - back to Charleston again. Do you think they handle the two of us??

We got our tickets last night. We still have to get the rental car and figure out places to stay. I can usually get good deals when I plan ahead but things are just a little on the pricey side since its such short notice. Katie has been searching for a reasonably priced room so we should have some sort itinerary in the next day or so!

We were thinking of heading to Houston to visit with Shell and the girls and then head to Dallas for a few days but we couldn't decide, so in the end, Katie flipped the coin and Charleston won out!

Now I have already started taking my vitamins because getting sick during this trip IS NOT I repeat IS NOT an option.

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:32 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky