border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, August 02, 2007

Such a poser...

Did you notice my comments from yesterday? Did ya? Well go take a look, I will wait go look. Did ya see it? The teenage daughter thinks she is gonna get a birthday MONTH because I did.



Such.a.poser! Well I guess I do lead by example...hehe.


The news has been filled with coverage of the bridge collapse. Enough already. Its a tragedy. Its horrible. I understand that. And for those that have lost loved ones I know its terrible but do we have to say the bridge fell 50 different ways and then repeat it 100 times through out the day? If you have something new then by all means report it but enough is enough already. I don't mean to sound unsympathetic but I don't understand the need to keep repeating ALL.DAY.LONG. ok enough of that... I know that really sounds horrible doesn't it? I don't mean for it to. I think all the effort showing people suffering could be turned to all the good people have done and showing ways others can help.

Had a very busy day yesterday and another one headed my way today. It may take me a little while to get around to your place but I assure you I will.

Labels: ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:57 PM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky